Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Our big guy

Where has the time gone. I have missed posting the last few months of Ruxin monthly pictures. I guess that is what I get for not updating the blog sooner. Ruxin is getting so big. I just love his smiles. It is so much fun to get him to giggle. There is just something about a babys laugh that is so contagious to me that I cant help but laugh myself.

 IMG_00105 months old

IMG_0071.JPG (2)6 months old

IMG_01577 months old

IMG_0072He was so little when he was born.

A few weeks ago I got really tired of trying to fix his hair so I decided that I was going to give him a hair cut. When Ruxin was born he had a full head of hair. Other mothers always ask me if his hair fell out. Nope none of his hair fell out. So we gave him a hair cut at 6 months old.

IMG_0080beofore :)

IMG_0083.JPG (2)During

IMG_0084After

IMG_0085.JPG (2)What a handsome little guy!!

I have been able to take Ruxin to work with me a few times. Everyone absolutely loves him and his Hair and Eyes. He makes my days better. I have to say that he is the best office helper a mom could ask for!!

IMG_0004.JPG (2)

IMG_0156Even when is sick he is so HAPPY. He loved sitting my chair. Hopefully his two teeth come in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment