Sunday, October 14, 2012

First Weekend Away

After a long week of work Warren had drill in Rexburg, Idaho.  First weekend away since Ruxin was born.  Nicole has been feel much better.  The rash and hives have gone away and she is getting more energy to do more.

While Warren was at drill Nicole spent her weekend in Malad visiting with family and letting them have there time with Ruxin.  Everybody enjoyed having him over.  They joke that they are going to take Ruxin and give us visitation rights.

IMG_0488

Many sleepless nights.  Yes he looks asleep now but put him down and the picture changes.

IMG_0490

Nicole loves Ruxin’s curly hair after he takes a bath.

IMG_0491

Ruxin pulls the funniest faces.  This ones is “I’m looking for food but nothing is coming to me.”

IMG_0493

Grandma loves having Ruxin over…even when the 49er’s are playing.

IMG_0486

OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. I really, really need to see him grow up. He is already changing. They grow up so fast! I'm excited that it looks like he might have curly hair. Phillip's was curly until I cut it the first time. I didn't want to cut it, but it was getting really, really long. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm so glad Nicole is feeling better. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete