Sunday, October 28, 2012

One Month…

Last Sunday Ruxin turned 1 month old.  He is still so small but you look at his birthday pictures and you see how much he has changed.  He is sleeping better at night also. Nicole is getting ready to go back to work in a couple of weeks.  We found a really nice lady that is going to watch Ruxin.  We don’t like the idea of him going to day care but unfortunately we don’t have a choice.
We also had our first snow fall this week.  No much but it is a sign that winter is coming.  I spent Saturday winterizing the house.  The leaves are almost all out of the tree.  It was fun to be outside.  I love the fall of the year, it is my favorite time.  Nicole loves it also, we love to smell when people start their wood burning stoves for the winter.
On with this week in pictures…
IMG_0519
1 month
IMG_0518
Snow on the car
IMG_0520
Ruxin’s baseball blanket
IMG_0521
Hanging with mom
IMG_0522
IMG_0524
Hmm I wonder why he is screaming…
IMG_0528
IMG_0530
53 Likes and 15 Comments in less than 12 hours on Facebook…I wonder why?
IMG_0532
Watching the Giants win Game 3
IMG_0531
Baylee Hatch made us some Halloween Cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I'm so excited that I get to come and spend a little bit of time with all of you next weekend. I wish it were longer, but will take what I can. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete