Sunday, December 9, 2012

Big Smiles

IMG_0681

Ruxin has been full of smiles this week. He tries to laugh but it is so funny to listen to him. He is like his daddy when he wakes up, he is all smiles.

We went to my work Christmas party, it was a lot of fun. Everyone loved him! But what’s not to love about this kid.

IMG_0676 

We also went Christmas shopping! I am so excited to see the kids faces when they open their gifts.

The kids went to Belmont with Alan and Baylee. They had so much fun. Allie was telling my has she liked to be a mermaid in the water.

IMG_0680

On our way to Logan this Warren found when he stopped for fuel. Our sleeping babies. They are so amazing.

Other than a quick trip to Logan we had a quiet weekend home. I was sewing some things for my mom and Allie asked if she could help. I told her that we could make some thing for her. So as we start to look through the my fabric Allie told me that she needed a blanket for her and her American Doll (they have matching clothes, so why not matching blankets). As we are finishing up the selection process, Coop starts to take an interests in what is going on. So he has to pick out fabric for his Webkins.

I figured that if we are going to keep having projects when I need to get things made then they needed to learn how to more. So they both ironed their own fabric and tried to cut it out. It was fun showing them how to use the machine to sew. I forgot to get a picture of their blankets, but they did turn out really cute.

IMG_0685

Ruxin and mommy hung out on Sunday night after we dropped of the kids.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite a week. Ruxin is really starting to get his personality! He's still trying to open his eyes wider than is possible! He needs to see it all! Nice picture of you two together. Love you.

    ReplyDelete