Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ruxin went to Daycare

Ruxin has is 2 month doctors appointment on Monday. The little guy is 10 pounds and 22 1/4 inches. He is getting so big. His personality is really starting to come out. His doctor told us that we should start to read to him. Warren read him a story that night and he loved it.

Ruxin had is first day of daycare on Thursday and it was my first day back to work. He woke up with big smiles. I can say that I had smiles. He did really well that day. Work was really busy so it helped me get through the day. I was so excited to go get him when my day was over.

Friday Warren’s co-workers got him a birthday cake!

IMG_0665

Warren had drill this weekend so Ruxin and I just hung out. We stopped to see my cousin Tera on Saturday and her daughter Kallie told me that Ruxin is handsome like his daddy. She has always loved Warren. Tera was going through some of her sons things and gave Ruxin his first pair of wranglers and cowboy boots. It will be few months before he can were them. My aunt Mary is really crafty. She makes all sorts of things. Well she had an owl hat that was for Tears youngest but it was to small for her, well now Ruxin has a hat to wear this winter. He doesn’t like it very much but it is cute on him.

IMG_0669 

Ruxin finally loves him bath. He is all smiles and kicks like crazy! He is some much fun to watch. He cries when he is taken out of the warm water.

He is starting to sleep longer at night. He has slept through the night twice and I am so happy about it.

Ruxin is a lot like his Dad, He is always happiest in the morning. He always has big smiles when he wakes up.

IMG_0666

It is hard to get a picture of him smiling because he either turns his head (like in this picture), or his will just stare at the phone and will stop smiling. He is so funny.

IMG_0673

He was really tried in this picture, but he was all big smiles with dad just before he brought the phone out to take a picture.  We sure do love this little guy. So does his cousin Brex. He told Misty, Marshal and my mom the he was Ruxin’s big brother. Brex loves Ruxin a lot.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see him. He has grown a lot! 10 lbs., almost double birth weight. The picture looking to the side looks a lot like Cooper. I really hadn't seen that in him before, but that picture captures that they are brothers! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete